C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
Working with this leading Impact Investor you will help the CEO to double the assets under management.
The Chief of Staff executes special projects to support the business goals and key initiatives as defined by the Global CEO. The role offers a rare opportunity to:
- Observe the priorities, business practices and decision-making of the organisation's chief executives.
- Develop knowledge of the network and its companies' global capabilities, clients and activities.
- Build relationships with senior executives within the network.
- Key activities include research, analysis, communications and connecting network employees across companies and offices.
You need to work alongside the CEO's EA and move at the same pace as the CEO and be on hand to jump into anything at the very last minute. However, below are some of the core areas that you will be expected to deliver on:
- Working with the CEO to develop and implement the global business plan. This also includes working closely with the wider business to project manage the delivery of the global business plan.
- Supporting the CEO with any ad-hoc day-to-day projects or initiatives.
- Managing the Exco schedule and content. Managing all Exco weekly and monthly meetings. This will also include quarterly offsite meetings. You will be expected to develop the agenda and work with all members of the Exco to develop sessions..
- Preparing presentations for the CEO for any meetings with clients or prospects.
- Draft communications for the CEO
- Excellent communication skills a must (written and verbal).
- Proactivity: an ability to go beyond the brief.
- Disciplined and organised: able to juggle priorities and multi-task. To work, unflustered, to tight deadlines and unforeseen requirements.
- Self-reliant and motivated: this individual must be able to work alone or as part of virtual teams, as well as in conventional groups.
- Confidentiality and diplomacy: given the sensitivity of disclosed materials and conversations, these are mandatory skills.
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Lucy Chamberlain - Founder, mum and food lover!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
Equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. This commitment is embraced by our team and applies to all clients, employees and other stakeholders, such as contractors, volunteers and partners. We passionately believe that everyone is entitled to respect and dignity.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.