C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
EA to CEO (Paris)
FULLY REMOTE ROLE - EA must be based in France
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Tech Start-Up
Size of the business: Boutique
Company culture: Fast-paced
What makes them great to work for: Collaborative / Tech Start-Up going places
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: CEO (Paris)
Reporting to the CEO/exec, you will:
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CEO/exec;
- Perform calendar management for CEO/exec based on evolving business needs;
- Organise planning for key business meetings involving the CEO/exec, such as leadership meetings, All Hands, etc.;
- Drive the CEO/exec's external engagement portfolio and logistics;
- Help organise off site events;
- Organise CEO/exec travel agenda, logistics and coordination;
- Process relevant expense reports;
- Draft, document and store official memos;
- Physical and phone reception of internal and external contacts;
- Organisation and regular updating of databases related to administrative management (license files, equipment, procedures, etc.);
- Welcoming visitors to our premises;
- Organisation and preparation of internal and external top management meetings;
- Coordination and execution of projects and administrative tasks;
- Interface between the founders and their internal and external contacts;
- If needed, taking notes during meetings;
- Carry out additional duties as assigned by the CEO/exec.
Availability: 1 months notice is fine
What is the company looking for?
- 5+ years of experience as Executive Assistant;
- You have a strong sense of confidentiality and stakeholder management;
- You have a track record of working with collaborative office tools;
- You demonstrate professional demeanour at all times;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You have strong interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- You show impeccable organisational skills and attention to detail;
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You have a business-oriented mindset.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- Competitive package
- Healthcare: Alan Blue for you and your family
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris
- Remote-friendly policy
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Sarah Rickard, Director, former sports professional and lover of the great outdoors!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
Equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. This commitment is embraced by our team and applies to all clients, employees and other stakeholders, such as contractors, volunteers and partners. We passionately believe that everyone is entitled to respect and dignity.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.