Industry: Executive Search
C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Executive Search
Company culture: Fast paced, creative, friendly and passionate culture.
What makes them great to work for: they are innovative, global and dynamic.
What would I be doing day to day?
- Meet and greet all clients and candidates in a professional and friendly manner.
- Managing a busy switchboard
- Manage the workflow balance of the meeting rooms
- Manage Health Safety and Fire plan programmes Typing candidate CVs
- Inputting CVs and updating database
- General administrative support
What is the company looking for?
- Ideally 2 years' experience in professional services
- IT Literate - Microsoft Office, Zoom
- Excellent communication skills.
- An attention to detail, strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Great time management skills.
Availability: Immediately Available / Short Notice
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Michelle Muthoni - Talent Associate - foodie, social butterfly and mermaid (love to swim)!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. This commitment is embraced by our team and applies to all clients, employees and other stakeholders, such as contractors, volunteers and partners. We passionately believe that everyone is entitled to respect and dignity.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.