C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, please do not forget about our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Law Firm
Size of the business: Global Organisation
Company culture: They are a collaborative firm whose commitment to diversity as a core value has been recognised with numerous global awards.
What makes them great to work for: Work alongside globally minded, enterprising and ambitious professionals who are passionate about the organisation they work for.
Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: £43,000 (DoE)
Location: The City
What would I be doing day to day?
- Identify opportunities to promote employment proposition via on-line and media adverts and identify key competitor activity and potential candidate populations for targeting purposes
- Create and deliver campus based skills session and university law fairs and receptions
- Travel to and attend UK law fairs, receptions and general recruitment events.
- Provide all content for firm bios; editorial content; written interviews; and sponsored events
- Annually review all cultivation and attraction efforts
- Manage the end to end selection process and video interview assessments
- Conduct interviews with senior associates to select candidates for vacation schemes and assessment centers
- Manage and participate in the successful running of the vacation schemes, assessment centers and open days
- Attend all Graduate Resourcing & Development social events during vacation schemes and open days
- Build relationships with key internal recruitment stakeholders
- Work closely with key internal contacts such as the Diversity Manager and Global Citizenship Manager to manage diversity & inclusion initiatives across the different functions
- Identify opportunities to promote graduate resourcing diversity proposition via on-line and media adverts
- Present to key internal stakeholders on the progress of the Firm's graduate resourcing diversity initiatives
What is the company looking for?
- Experience of the graduate resourcing market within the professional services is essential
- Excellent oral and written communication, with strong competence in Powerpoint and Excel
- Client service oriented and credible
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders and build networks quickly
- Strong professional presence
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven and fast paced environment
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.