Please round through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget about our fantastic referral scheme!
Location: London - hybrid working environment
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Venture Capital
Size of the business: Small
Company culture: Creative, friendly and hardworking!
What makes them great to work for: A start-up organisation who are going through growth with this being a brand new position!
What would I be doing day to day?
Who will I be reporting into: CEO
Job Title: Head of HR - managing a team of 2
- Support and help develop recruitment
- Update forecasts
- Manage employee benefits
- Internal communication
- Maintaining employee records across all HR systems
- Reviewing and updating policies
- Dealing with internal projects
What makes this position great? This is a brand new position due to growth of the organisation. You will have the opportunity to very much make the role your own.
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience:
- Previous HR managerial experience in a Private Equity firm, Venture Capital or similar
- Previous operational and managerial HR experience
- Confident in Excel
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent gained would be highly beneficial
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.