C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please get in contact at email@example.com if this role is applicable, if not please do not forget about our fantastic referral scheme!
Location: London Bridge
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Private Equity
Size of the business: Medium
Company culture: Work for a firm that challenges accepted values through openness, integrity and creativity.
What makes them great to work for: They are a leading private equity firm that search for opportunities that have been overlooked by working collaboratively and innovatively.
Job Title: HR Manager
Hybrid working model based in their London Bridge office 3 days a week and remotely twice a week.
Salary: £75,000 pro rata
6 Month FTC
What would I be doing day to day?
- Report into the HR Director
- Support and help develop the recruitment of the Terra Firma Analyst Programme
- Administer the annual performance review process, ensuring timelines are adhered to and providing accurate data to support moderation meetings
- Co-ordination and oversight of recruitment process from creation of job descriptions through to scheduling, interviewing and onboarding
- Involvement in projects as required, including implementation of the company intranet, review of the HR systems and supporting the delivery of talent objectives
- Drafting contractual documentation throughout the employee lifecycle and ensuring maintenance of records
What is the company looking for?
- Financial Services experience highly desirable
- Proven operational HR background. Solid generalist in a standalone environment would be beneficial
- Confidence with Excel at an intermediate/advanced level. Ability to work on and update the HR model for the administration/calculation of the carry and reward investment processes.
- Takes a positive approach to problem solving and motivated by providing solutions
- Good knowledge of employment law and an understanding of the regulatory landscape
- An attention to detail, strong work ethic and ability to work in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- Confident communicator, may be expected to present recommendations at board level and should be able to build relationships at all levels of the company
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.