C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Private Equity
Size of the business: Global
Company culture: Fast paced, innovative, development focused
What makes them great to work for: Super team culture, collegiate, social, supportive
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: Energy & Infrastructure team
- Leading the delivery of DDQ responses
- Leading the preparation for the upcoming fundraise
- Coordinating and delivering responses to investor queries
- Preparation of market/ portfolio analysis
- Fund update presentations
What makes this position great? Autonomy and involvement
What is the company looking for?
- 3-5 years IR experience preferably in private equity (not essential)
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of motivation, energy, and enthusiasm
- Superb written and spoken communication skills
Qualifications: Preferably degree educated
Availability: Immediate or short notice
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Jodi Findell - Director, lover of travelling & Thai food!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
Equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. This commitment is embraced by our team and applies to all clients, employees and other stakeholders, such as contractors, volunteers and partners. We passionately believe that everyone is entitled to respect and dignity.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.