C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please get in contact at email@example.com if this role is applicable, if not please do not forget about our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Management Consultancy
Size of the business: Global
Company culture: Work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm in a pioneering and supportive atmosphere.
What makes them great to work for: They are a leading and hugely progressive organisation who support their employees as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Junior Recruitment Coordinator
Hybrid working model based in their London office 3 days a week and remotely twice a week.
Salary: £13-£16 hourly rate
6 Month Temporary Assignment
What would I be doing day to day?
- Provide direct support to the senior hiring team
- Take full ownership for scheduling virtual and in-person interviews
- Assist in the preparation and attendance of recruiting events and Interview Campaign days
- Pro-actively leading the campaign administration in creating digital packs for internal briefing meetings
- Creating digital candidate and interviewer packs
- Work collaboratively with the Campus Team and International Recruiting team as and when required
What is the company looking for?
- Previous PA/Administrative experience
- Professional or Financial Services experience is essential
- Great team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An attention to detail, strong work ethic and ability to work in a high volume and fast-paced environment
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.