C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please get in contact at email@example.com if this role is applicable, if not please do not forget about our fantastic referral scheme!
Job Title: Learning and Development Admin Assistant
Hybrid working model based in their London office 3 days a week and remotely twice a week.
Salary: Up to £35,000 (DoE)
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Management Consultancy
Size of the business: Global
Company culture: Work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm in a pioneering and supportive atmosphere.
What makes them great to work for: They are a leading and hugely progressive organisation who support their employees as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What would I be doing day to day?
- Manage administrative tasks in the Learning Management System (e.g. creating classes, registering participants, feedback reporting, cancellations)
- Manage the LAB L&D inbox and respond to ad hoc queries
- Responsible for keeping the microsite up to date
- Organize language lessons with external vendors
- Manage the application for subsidies in Brussels
- Produce virtual training sessions and offer on the ground support for in-person training
What is the company looking for?
- 1+ years' experience in L&D or HR
- Experience with outlook, zoom and Excel (e.g. pivot tables)
- Professional or Financial Services experience is preferrable
- Great team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An attention to detail, strong work ethic and ability to work in a high volume and fast-paced environment
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.