C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Publishing/Media
Size of the business: Medium
Company culture: Muck-in, creative and progressive
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: The office of 150
- Ensuring smooth running of the office including keeping office supplies in stock, filing and managing post
- Key role in assisting with the PEI Return to Office project post-Covid & managing the existing London office space for a COVID-safe return
- Being the main point of contact for all staff enquiries
- Managing the hot desk / team occupancy rota
- Managing equipment distribution for remote staff
- Thinking about and planning for future office space requirements
- Meeting and greeting clients & other office visitors
- Liaising with building management and external contractors for any maintenance issues
- Working closely with IT to ensure the office is functional and accessible
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are up to date and carried out
- Providing ad-hoc admin support to directors as and when required
- Planning and executing team social events
What is the company looking for?
- For this role you must have previous experience in managing an office move
- Ideally you will have 2 years+ experience as an Office Manager
- Familiarity with required H&S regulations for a medium sized office
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- A pro-active, energetic and self-motivated team player
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Tammy Stradis - Lover of travel, interiors and adventure!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.