Industry: Venture Capital
C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Venture Capital
Company culture: Creative, friendly and hardworking!
What makes them great to work for: A start-up organisation who are going through growth with this being a brand new position!
What would I be doing day to day?
- Coordination of the recruitment process, managing payroll submissions
- Performance reviews, compliance, ER issues, updating policies and procedures
- Liaising with the finance team, monitoring spends against budget and updating forecasts
- Updating employee records on HR systems/databases
- Providing accurate data regarding people metrics
- Involvement in HR projects, reviewing HR systems and drafting contractual documentation throughout the employee lifecycle
What is the company looking for?
- CIPD accredited qualification is desirable.
- HR Generalist/operational background, within financial services or technology
- Interest in working with numbers/data
- Confident using Excel
- Good understanding of employment law
- Resilient, with the ability to work quickly and efficiently, with great time management and decision-making skills.
- Confident communicator, may need to present at board level. Strong ability to build relationships across all levels of seniority.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.