About The Role
We are looking for a highly organised Executive Assistant to join the team and provide support across the C Suite, but primarily to our CEO and CFO. The ideal candidate will successfully manage-the diaries of The CEO and CFO, internal and external stakeholder meetings, travel and support with office and C suite administration including preparing documentation and presentations when needed. The successful candidate will show the utmost discretion, have excellent interpersonal and time management skills, be confident in managing multiple personalities, priorities and working on their own initiative You will need to be fully proficient in using Microsoft office. This position will be able to operate in a hybrid capacity and we are open to a combination of home and office working, condensed, or shortened hours for the right candidate.
We believe that certain skills are essential in order to be successful in this role and these are detailed below. You may not have all the other skills we have outlined as desirable; we understand that and will still welcome your application. We will carry out individual interviews for shortlisted candidates and assess who is best suited for the role after we have discussed everything with you.
- Plan and orchestrate meetings to ensure the C Suite's priorities are met
- Coordinate scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Taking minutes and / or typing up of minutes / meetings as and when needed
- Preparing documents and presentations for internal and external stakeholder meetings
- Manage expenses
- Complete all meeting preparations inclusive of any food and beverage requirements
- Arrange travel and accommodation arrangements, including senior executives' travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and restaurant bookings
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion at all times
- Experienced Personal or Executive Assistant
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational and time management abilities
- Note taking
- A role model for our values:
- Make it happen
- Succeed together
- Be the customer
- Go beyond
- A competitive salary benchmarked against a peer group.
- 25 days holiday per year + your birthday off
- Opportunities for progression, development and learning new skills.
- Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership elsewhere
- Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers.
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Louise Snellgrove - Lover of food, travel and dogs.
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.