C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org if this role is applicable, if not please do not forget about our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Financial Investment
Size of the business: Medium
Company culture: Work with like-minded ambitious people who are primarily motivated by the mission to deliver impact whilst placing immense value on diversity within the organisation.
Job Title: HR Advisor - 6 months temporary assignment (potential for permanent assignment)
Hybrid working model based in their London office.
Salary: £50,000 pro rata (DoE)
What would I be doing day to day?
- Support HR Business Partners with employee lifecycle processes, employee relations and HR projects.
- Manage family leave processes.
- Update new joiner and probation tracker, providing advice to mangers and ensure all probation outcomes are communication to the employee.
- Prepare ER documentation for disciplinary, grievance, settlement agreements and take minutes as required.
- Administrative support to HR Business Partners on invoices, assisting with scheduling meetings, review and update the HRBP pages online.
What is the company looking for?
- 2-4 years' experience in HR
- Demonstratable experience of managing family leave processes.
- Experience of minute taking, and holding business meetings.
- Sufficient knowledge and practical application of employment law.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, commercial environment.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.