C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
Location: Central Londoin
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Private Healthcare
Size of the business: Medium Organisation
Company culture: rewarding and supportive
What makes them great to work for: They are a well-established organisation who truly value the contribution their employees make and have cultivated a supportive culture
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: Clinic Manager
- The ability to be self motivated
- The ability to manage challenges and understand the fundamentals of consumer behaviour
- The ability to set personal goals above prescribed goals
- The ability to deal with high stress environments in a pro-active manner
- The ability to differentiate between important and urgent tasks, and prioritise and complete multiple tasks
- The ability to create and keep a calm and organised waiting area
- Good time management
- The need to demonstrate flexibility, including duties, hours of work, breaks, working conditions, working with team members, protocols and procedures, updates in knowledge etc.
- An openness to change, grow, and take on greater levels of responsibility and performance.
- The ability to communicate and interact effectively, calmly and compassionately, during various points of contact with patients and colleagues alike
- You will need to be flexible and accommodating
- You will have to be knowledgeable about the clinic
- You will need to know what the clinic can offer the client in any number of special circumstances
- You will need to provide all the information that the client requires to enjoy their visit to the clinic.
What is the company looking for?
- A self-starter
- A minimum of 2 years experience in customer facing roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Clerical and administrative experience using computers
- Working knowledge of a simple database application, word, excel, email and Internet
- Some post secondary education will be advantages
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excelled time management and ability to work to strict time restraints, using initiative to make prompt decisions
- Ability to deal with challenging characters and use initiative to foresee issues that may occur
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Louise Snellgrove - Lover of food, travel and dogs.
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.