- Daily running of diary, e.g. booking in meetings, rearranging day so no clashes
- Manage the founders' inboxes, flag any urgent emails that need to be dealt with by them personally and answer any non-urgent emails on their behalf.
- Occasional personal errands, e.g. booking restaurants, research and admin etc.
- Collecting credit card receipts and entering card expenses
- Organise travel schedules including booking flights, hotel, transfers and making sure all is clear in diaries
- Weekly catchup to run through the week ahead and check they have everything they need
- Manage special company projects across the wider team, ensuring that everyone is aware of deadlines and that projects are progressing accordingly.
- Help with some office management tasks: book team travel, organise after work activities for the team
- Excellent skills in organisation, coordination and attention to detail
- Solid time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage fluctuating workloads and multi-task whilst staying calm and focused
- Confidence and skill in communicating with senior stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Can-do attitude and motivated to work hard
WHAT YOU'LL GET
We are committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow, so you'll be rewarded for being an amazing employee and contributing to our growth!
Fun stuff …
- Stock options: so you're as invested in our future growth as we are!
- 26 days paid holiday - 25 days plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)
- Flexible working and flexible unpaid leave
- Social: Regular team social events, pizzas a fortnight are a must! We work at WeWork Cursitor every Monday & Wednesday. While we're still small we want to make the most of company weeks away and days spent at home or in different places.
- Pension: We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees, in line with government requirements
- Learning perks: We'll give you £100 towards books and learning materials every year, so your next read is on us.
- We'll offset your annual carbon footprint
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Louise Snellgrove - Lover of food, travel and dogs.
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.