C&C Search is currently recruiting an Executive Assistant to join a boutique Private Equity firm located in Central London. As Executive Assistant you will provide a high level of support to the CEO and CIO in a business (75%) and private (25%) capacity.
All about the role and company I would be working for!
Position: EA to CEO and CIO
Hybrid set up: 5 days in the office
Benefits: Extensive benefits package
What they do: Private Equity
Size of company: Small
Company culture and what makes them great to work for: Incredibly collaborative, progressive, open and communicative environment.
Key responsibilities for this EA position:
- Extensive diary management - you must love organising a diary that is ever-changing day to day!
- Extensive inbox management, follow up actions and responding on behalf of CEO and CIO
- Organising Board and investor meetings ensuring everything runs on time
- Stakeholder management, building relationships, handling all communications - acting as true gatekeeper and first point of contact
- Private duties such as car MOTs, appointments, birthday presents and organising sailing and yachting events, liaising with crew and managing all logistics.
What background and experience are the company looking for?
EA with 5 years+ experience supporting at C-Suite level. Candidates must be bright, strong communicators, able to build rapport and relationships quickly with a positive, action orientated attitude. The role requires someone to have a high level of emotional intelligence and offers the opportunity to really invest in this partnership and grow within it.
Sailing/yachting knowledge or experience is a huge bonus!
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.