C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the role and company I would be working for!
Position: Executive Assistant and Operations Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Hybrid set up: 2 days in office, 3 days remote
What they do: Executive search and consulting services for startups and growth companies
Size of company: Small, 2 others
Company culture and what makes them great to work for: Fast-paced, collaborative, innovative, flexible working arrangements, opportunities for growth and development
Key responsibilities for this Operations Manager position:
- Manage end-to-end executive search process, candidate and client communications
- Oversee finance operations including invoices, bookkeeping, VAT, payroll
- Manage people operations including onboarding, offboarding, HR systems
- Support CEO with email management, correspondence, presentations
- Ensure company compliance across all functions
- Identify process improvements through technology and automation
What background and experience are the company looking for?
- Proven operations experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Experience with HR systems and finance applications
- Proactive self-starter who can work autonomously
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Carolyn Barraclough - Director - Lover of sport, the zoo and wine tasting!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work and we welcome applications from people with disabilities or impairments. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.