C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
Location: Shoreditch, London
Permanent position. Hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
Salary range: £38,000 to £42,000 depending on experience.
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Biotech company taking a radically different approach to mental health treatment.
Size of the business: 20 in London
What makes them great to work for: They are a small, friendly, close-knit and passionate team based in London and operate as a public-listed company and are looking to invest in growing our team.
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: 3 x C-Suite Directors
- Comprehensive diary management for members of the Business team and other members of the Executive team
- Handle calendars on an ongoing basis and prioritise commitments to maximise time and productivity
- Schedule meetings and organise associated logistics,working with multiple time zones, anticipating requirements, using initiative to resolve conflicts and exercising judgement on priorities
- Book travel arrangements - domestic and international - including organising flights, accommodation, transfers, visas and any other necessary logistics, whilst maximising reasonable cost reduction opportunities and effectively managing budget or negotiating costs where necessary
- Processing expenses
- Help plan, support and execute office events and external meetings such as arranging venues and provisions
What makes this position great? Brand new role that you can make work for you.
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience:
- At least 5 years of previous administrative or personal / executive support experience or other related professional experience
- Previous experience working in a public-listed company
- Excellent computer skills: Proficiency in Google Calendar, Gmail, Microsoft Office or comparable Mac software
- Experience with scheduling and booking international and domestic travel itineraries
- Familiarity with expense reporting
Availability: Notice period is fine. Roel is available to start immediately too.
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Sarah Rickard, Director, former sports professional and lover of the great outdoors!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.