C&C Search is currently recruiting an Executive Assistant for a leading Venture Capital Firm
Position: Executive Assistant - supporting 4
Salary: up to £55K equivalent (£22- £25h)
Hybrid set up: Hybrid working model
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension plan, wellness budget, free gym membership, Friday drinks, and more
What we do: A dynamic and innovative Venture Capital company, at the forefront of investments in cutting-edge startups and revolutionary technologies.
Size of company: Medium-sized, with a global presence and a reputation for excellence in the industry.
Company culture and what makes us great to work for: Super collaborative and supportive environment. Offering ample opportunities for growth, a strong sense of camaraderie among team members, and a commitment to innovation.
Key Responsibilities for this Executive Assistant position:
- Proactively manage busy and ever-changing diaries for the Partner, CFO, Head of Investor Relations, and Head of Legal.
- Coordinate and arrange calls, meetings, and lunches, preparing itineraries and highlighting matters of priority.
- Manage Partnership meetings, liaising with internal employees and potential investment companies to ensure all Partnership priorities are met.
- Maintain highly confidential databases, including investment tracking and voting systems, requiring weekly updates.
- Provide support on Finance and Legal documentation, including presentations, spreadsheets, questionnaires, and queries.
- Develop strong relationships with Limited Partners, acting as a brand ambassador for the firm.
- Assist in managing investor relations activities, including coordination of meetings, roadshows, and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate international travel arrangements, including multi-destination trips across Europe and the US.
- Organize and manage various company events, such as AGMs, conferences, group meetings, and site visits.
- Project manage full company offsites, Christmas parties, and other company gatherings.
- Handle calls and correspondence, ensuring timely follow-ups.
- Submit monthly expenses accurately and in a timely manner.
Background and Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant Executive Assistant experience within professional/financial services, preferably at C suite level.
- Proven ability to support multiple team members simultaneously.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to manage complex and confidential information discreetly.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal English, comfortable with drafting professional correspondence.
- University degree educated is preferable.
Availability: Immediately Available or short notice
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Michelle Muthoni - Senior Talent Associate - foodie, social butterfly and mermaid (love to swim)
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work and we welcome applications from people with disabilities or impairments. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.