C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Finance
Size of the business: Medium but growing
Company culture: Professional, supportive and friendly
What makes them great to work for: The business is dynamic and growing and so there is lots of room to progress.
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: Supporting the Finance Manager in a team of 3 + the wider team
- Timely processing of Accounts Payable invoices and staff expenses.
- Preparing weekly payment runs across all UK entities and uploading to the bank
- First point of contact for dealing with supplier invoice and payment queries
- Liaising with internal stakeholders over queries on expenses and invoices
- Managing the Finance Inbox ensuring all items are dealt with or escalated
- Assisting in the management of company credit cards
- Raising of Sales invoices
- Reporting of weekly cash balances across the group
- Any other ad hoc requests
What makes this position great? The role will support you through Finance qualifications and be one you can really learn and grow in and progress further, excelling your career in Finance.
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience: Good Excel skills including VLOOKUP's / pivot tables, strong attention to detail, pro-active, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Availability: Ideally you will be available as soon as possible but they will wait for a months notice for the right person.
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Carolyn Barraclough - Lover of sport, the zoo and wine tasting!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.