C&C Search is currently a Head of Events to join an ESG focused company in the City of London.
This company offers amazing benefits, great work/life balance, and a chance to shape your own team (two critical hires coming up to join the team of 7) and make a real impact!
Salary: up to £65,000
Hybrid: 2 days in, 3 from home (first couple of months 3 days in)
Benefits: 25 days holiday, plus birthday and volunteering days, pension, eye care, L&D, office fruit, cycle to work and more!
USP: this is an amazing working environment with a close knit and fun team. You will get stuck in to 70 events annually, and have the chance to grow and shape the team and events programme.
- Direct and oversee the implementation of the events strategy and programme of events
- Ensure event and project plans are in place for each event, setting out clear objectives and metrics and a critical path with achievable milestones
- Ensure impact and ROI
- Work closely with the business development, policy and comms teams to ensure messaging and slick working relationships
- Work closely with Marketing to create great event marketing
- Budgets and planning for 7 conferences, one with 1000 attendees, most 100-300 attendees
- Manage the forecasting, setting and reporting of event budgets
- Managing 3 event managers and 2 coordinators
- Head of Events Management experience or equivalent
- Experience line managing and delivering a busy events calendar in membership or a commercial business
- Proven experience delivering events
- Great personal skills and ability to deal with complex situations
- Strong understanding of how to turn data and insights in to engaging and compelling events!
- Strong CRM experience
Chloé DiChiara-Hill - Director, lover of travel and parent to two house bunnies.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.