C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget about our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Legal Firm
Size of the business: Global Organisation
Company culture: They are a collaborative firm whose commitment to diversity as a core value has been recognised with numerous global awards.
What makes them great to work for: Work alongside globally minded, enterprising and ambitious professionals who are passionate about the organisation they work for.
Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: £47,000 (DoE)
Location: The City - Hybrid
What would I be doing day to day?
- Assist with drafting business cases for hiring requests across EMEA
- Maintain accuracy of the Recruitment System.
- Work with the recruitment team on offers, lead the onboarding process, organise London inductions and conduct first stage probation reviews.
- Manage client secondments for respective groups.
- Primary contact for all policy related queries
- Conduct investigations for London disciplinary and grievance processes and advise on ER issues.
- Support EMEA HR Managers to launch and deliver performance evaluations.
- Actively drive participation in the evaluation process
- Manage London salary and bonus processes with support of the HR Manager when required and provide support on the EMEA salary and bonus process.
- Lead on the relationship with payroll and review monthly audit reports, taking action where necessary.
- Contribute to projects as required.
What is the company looking for?
- HR experience within the Professional or Financial services
- Experience working in large, matrix organisations preferred
- Highly client focused with clear commercial knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven communication skills
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.