C&C Search is currently recruiting for this brand new opportunity.
Please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org if this role is applicable, if not please do not forget about our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Investment Management
Size of the business: Small - Medium
Company culture: Work alongside a hugely inclusive, warm and engaging team.
What makes them great to work for: They are a leading and collaborative organisation who support and value every employee who works for them.
Job Title: HR Business Partner
St Pauls, London
What would I be doing day to day?
- Advise managers on the appraisal process and all best practices as required
- Handle escalated and complex Employee Relations matters
- Work with HR team reviewing pay structures and benefits
- Administer payroll and liaise with Finance on any changes
- Work with Head of HR and Talent Manager to manage talent and succession planning
- Work with Talent Acquisition Manager to advise on recruitment and selection strategies and support with the recruitment process.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals, continuously monitoring and reviewing policies and implementing changes where necessary.
What is the company looking for?
- Proven experience as HR Manager or HR Business Partner .
- Exceptional communication, written and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable success in people development and contributing to organisation performance.
- Leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.