C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget about our fantastic referral scheme!
What they do: Not-for-profit / Charity
Location: East London
Size of the business: National
Company culture: People focused organisation, who are looking to grow over the next few years. Newly created HR team with an incredible HR Manager to learn from and support. Down to earth passionate team focused on social good!
What would I be doing day to day?
Job Title: HR & Legal Coordinator
Office: East London (5 days in per week)
Salary: £31,000 £37,000 pa
30 Annual leave days + bank holidays + additional leave days (roughly 50 days per year!)
You will report into the HR Manager and play a key role in a broad range of HR and legal activities as the company continues to grow. You will manage generalist HR duties, recruitment, exciting projects and initiatives, payroll support, and aid in legal administration where required.
- Support HR queries and provide guidance on policy's, processes and procedures across managers and employees
- Supporting recruitment processes, from advertising roles, to vetting, DBS checks and sending offers
- Full employee lifecycle support
- Support with ER, Probation support, and reviews
- Supporting and come up with ideas around training programmes and workshops and focus on promoting company culture through lunch and learns, DEI, wellbeing initiatives and employee engagement projects
- Support payroll and HR reporting and auditing
- Identifying processes and policy's that can be improved and continuing to learn best HR practises
- Support an implementation of new systems including HRIS
- 15-20% of role dedicate to supporting with legal administration support
What is the company looking for?
- Relevant degree OR CIPD Level 3-5 / currently studying
- 1.5-2+ years in an HR generalist position
- Recruitment experience is preferred
- Knowledge of HR best practices and employment laws
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proactive personality, right attitude, happy to muck in!
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate.
Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work and we welcome applications from people with disabilities or impairments. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all. C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.