C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Start-up
Company culture: Innovative, rewarding, friendly and collaborative culture.
What makes them great to work for: Global, award winning culture, dynamic!
What would I be doing day to day?
Responsible for the smooth running of all aspects of the office, while ensuring that the business and its employees are always well-supported. You will create an environment that people look forward to working in.
What makes this position great? This role is a great role where you will be super involved with colleagues in the office, liaising with Reception up to Senior Stakeholders and will be an exciting and varied role.
What is the company looking for?
- 2 years Office Management / Facilities experience
- Ideally, managed office moves
- Knowledge of buildings, facilities and Health and Safety. Ideally IOSH & NEBOSH certified
- Can communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation, including with third party suppliers and services
- Excellent written communication skills, with well-structured reports, presentations and general correspondence
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a temp role until the end of August, 3 days per week
Notice period: Available immediately or on short notice.
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Michelle Muthoni - Talent Associate - foodie, social butterfly and mermaid (love to swim)!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.