C&C Search is currently recruiting an IT and Business Systems Support Officer for an established not-for profit business support organisation based in the City.
This role is based in the office 3 days a week. Candidates must have experience as an IT support officer working in an office, we are not looking for remote support.
All about the role and company I would be working for!
Position: IT and Business Systems Support Officer
Salary: £30,000 pro rata
Hybrid set up: Part-time - 3 days per week
Benefits: Generous holiday allowance, pension contributions, season ticket loand, training and development and much more!
What they do: Not-for profit business support organisation
Size of company: Small/Medium
Company culture and what makes them great to work for: Fast paced, collaborative, passionate and close knit environment focused on driving change. Great opportunities for growth and development.
Key responsibilities for this IT and Business Systems Support Officer position:
- Provide first-line IT support to staff on a range of queries and issues
- Manage relationships with outsourced IT and CRM providers
- Train and advise staff on using IT systems and software
- Contribute to improving information security policies and processes
- Identify opportunities to develop IT systems to improve efficiency
What background and experience are the company looking for?
- Experience in first-line IT support and problem solving
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and other IT systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative to identify areas for improvement
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.