C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
Location: Central London
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Management Consultancy
Size of the business: Global
Company culture: Collaborative, forward-thinking and client-focussed
What makes them great to work for: They are a leading and hugely progressive organisation who support their employees as an Equal Opportunity Employer
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: HR Coordinator
- Undertaking administration for EMEA employees, ensuring HR files and employee data is kept up to date, collaborating closely with local offices
- Provide guidance to managers and employees in relation to HR systems and processes
- Work closely with the Senior HR Manager to identify opportunities to improve service delivery to regional team members and managers
- Involved with reporting to support operations actions and strategic decision making
- Support with compensation reviews, bonus rewards and associated tasks
- Involved with a variety of initiatives and projects dependent on business needs
What is the company looking for?
- At least 3-4 years' experience gained within administration, HR experience desirable
- Ability to build effective working relationships across geographies and leveraging to deliver positive outcomes
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Raphaella Adamou - lover of sunshine, coffee and dogs!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.