C&C Search is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an E-Commerce Firm!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: E-Commerce
Size of the business: Large Global / Start up in the UK
Company culture: Creative, curious and entrepreneurial environment. This company really cares about their employees and gives back in many ways. The team are social, engaging and family-like, as well as high performing and passionate.
What would I be doing day to day?
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: Leighton Buzzard Office (2-days per week), working from home (2/3 days per week), Ideally 1 day in London.
Salary: 28,000 - £32,000 per annum
You will be supporting the Director of People, Culture and Talent with relevant Recruitment coordination tasks.
- Posting job advert
- Screening CV applications
- Coordinating interviews for line managers
- Background checks, references and rights to work
- Rejections, candidate care
- Other HR tasks including onboarding administration
What is the company looking for?
- 1+ years' work experience within Recruitment Coordination
- Experience screening CVs and Candidate care
- Requirement to be immediately available or up to 1 weeks' notice
- First class interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships.
- Curious and Ambitious mindset, problem solver and forward thinker
- Ability to be highly organised and manage competing demands
- A champion of positive workplace culture, collaboration and supporting a growing business
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate.
Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work, and we welcome applications from people with disabilities or impairments. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses, and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.