C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org if this role is applicable, if not please do not forget about our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Fin-Tech Firm
Size of the business: Global scale-up
Company culture: A hugely innovative and collaborative working culture where everyone is encouraged to add value where they can.
Job Title: Total Reward and Benefits Director (6-month FTC)
Salary: £100,000 pro rata (DoE)
What would I be doing day to day?
- Partner with internal stakeholders to design and operationalize total reward and bonus incentive programs for different international markets including APAC, EMEA, US.
- Design a compensation and bonus tracking process in collaboration with the finance and HR teams
- Lead and manage multiple compensation programs and processes, including the annual market assessment cycle, token offering plans, bonus incentive plans and discretionary bonus plans.
- Drive process improvement activities, including process design, documentation, and training
- Develop educational and communications materials/training for individuals across the business
- Support the executive team in influencing the benefits strategy, design, and implementation of programs
- Develop key metrics to analyse programmes trends and drive strategic design decisions based on data for retention, recruitment and performance-based contributions
What is the company looking for?
- Experience in Talent Intelligence of Total Reward and Benefits
- Experience with global markets
- Analytically-minded with evidenced abilities to design quantifiable exercises and performance models and create and implement frameworks from these
- MI reporting experience desirable
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.