C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget about our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Education Charity
Size of the business: Large
Company culture: progressive, inclusive, innovative
What makes them great to work for: A great opportunity to work for one for the highest achieving academy groups in the country, who are making a difference to children's lives.
What would I be doing day to day?
Job Title: Training & Events Officer
Hybrid working model
Salary: £30,000 (DoE)
- Providing operational support for deployment of events and delivery programmes
- Be the first point of contact for delegates, schools, and partners
- Create necessary materials for training events as well as e-learning courses
- In charge of scheduling the different training events
- Attending and overseeing the virtual and in-person events
- Carrying out administrative support of the Learning Management System
- Videoing, editing, and uploading training videos onto the Learning Management System
- Allocating courses to appropriate groups
- Fostering and maintaining relationships with external training providers
- Responsibility for the evaluation and quality assurance process
- Analysing training feedback and providing data reports
What is the company looking for?
- Background working in training and virtual and in-person events is essential
- Experience in schedule and calendar management
- Experience using Learning Management Systems is essential
- Project and digital event management skills are crucial
- Excellent IT, written, and oral communication skills are needed
- Understanding of the education sector is desirable
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.