C&C Search is currently recruiting an Event Assistant to join a global consultancy, they offer incredible long term progression, career opportunities and mentorship.
Hours: 9:00-5:30, 5 days a week in their amazing Central London office
Benefits: bonus, holiday, medical, life assurance, coaching, good pension, medication, EAP,
USP: this is an amazing working environment with a close knit and fun team, this is one of the best employers in the world - they are featured on all of the great place to work lists!
- Overseeing and processing meetings and events bookings that come in to the inbox
- Assisting with planning of multiple events on and off site
- You will make sure all goes well on the day of events, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organising external vendors.
- Providing administrative support to the events team and the events
- Liaising with hospitality, catering AV and other teams for smooth running of events
- You will work on meeting, networking events, team building, celebration events, parties, charity days and more!
- You have 18 months minimum experience in an events role
- You are well presented and a great communicator
- You have a can-do attitude and love to problem solve and take responsibility
- You are fiercely organised and love to get stuck in and support others
- You enjoy managing multiple projects at one time
- You are ambitious and looking to work in a fast paced environment
Chloé DiChiara-Hill - Director, lover of travel and parent to two house bunnies.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.