C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
Location: Victoria, London
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Finance
Size of the business: Medium
Company culture: Professional, friendly and forward thinking
What makes them great to work for: The business is thriving and they are adding to their team to expand.
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: Marketing Manager
- Content development and creation:
- Working with internal stakeholders in the UK and 8 other European countries to develop ideas, assist with production of copy, proofread and post approved content.
- Support the company internal blog - NewsFeed - by maintaining and suggesting additions to the posting calendar and working with stakeholders to develop content items.
- Posting and monitoring response.
- Assist with development and implementation of new projects.
- Monitor the SEO position for various terms, identify actions for improvement as needed and execute.
- Make required changes to website content ensuring appropriate version control and approvals
What makes this position great? This is a role you can really grow with and make your own.
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience:
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience in content production
- Competent in using Wordpress CMS
- Experience in SEO
- Experience managing LinkedIn company pages and posting programme
- Experience managing and analysing PPC campaigns would be an advantage
- InDesign experience would be an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
Qualifications: A Marketing degree would be an advantgage but not essential
Availability: Will wait for notice for the right person.
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Carolyn Barraclough - Lover of sport, the zoo and wine tasting!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.