C&C Search is currently recruiting a Personal Assistant to join a well established, high performing Wealth Management firm located in the City. As Personal Assistant, you will take on a varied role, providing support to the COO, CCO and wider executive team.
All about the role and company I would be working for!
Position: Personal Assistant
Salary: Up to 45k DOE
Hybrid set up: 2 days in the office and 3 from home
Benefits: Hybrid working, discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday +Bank Holidays (increasing to 30 days after 2 years of employment), pension, private healthcare, travel ticket loans and more….
What they do: Financial services
Size of company: Large
Company culture and what makes them great to work for: An awards winning company with a supportive, friendly and collaborative culture with potential for professional growth and development.
Key responsibilities for this Personal Assistant position:
- Provide PA support to COO, CCO
- Provide ad hoc PA support to Executive Team members
- Organise and attend meetings, prepare agendas, take minutes/notes and follow up on actions - ability to deal with last minute changes to schedule
- Stakeholder management; handle correspondence and communicate decisions
- Work closely with the admin team and managers to support on projects and business objectives
What background and experience are the company looking for?
- Proven Team Assistant/PA experience supporting at an executive level
- Fully competent in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Teams
- Dynamic, flexible, proactive, highly organised with clear communication skills and high attention to detail
- Candidates must be professional and friendly with a strong work ethic and able to build excellent relationships
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering - across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.