C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget about our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Advertising Company
Size of the business: Large
Company culture: vibrant, creative, bold
What makes them great to work for: A great opportunity to work for a well established advertising company that believes in celebrating differences and standing out from the crowd.
What would I be doing day to day?
Job Title: People Advisor
3 month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £37,000 (DoE)
- Advising employees and managers on issues such as day-to-day queries and employee relations
- Supervising the entire new starter process including delivering inductions and ensuring all documentations are completed and on the system
- Observing employee absences and reporting issues when required
- Supervising the entire leaver process including exit interviews and ensuring leaver forms are completed
- Aiding the People management team with performance improvement, disciplinaries, and grievances
- In charge of the Private Medical renewal benefits process
- Preside over the payroll process and responding to pay and benefits queries
- Supervise the Corporate Social Responsibility processes
- Working alongside people team for global mobility, right to work checks, and ensuring accuracy of Career Conversations appraisal and Career Settings system
- Championing the company's mental health and wellbeing initiatives alongside the Culture team
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are compliant and accurate
- Updating and using the company's intranet sites and pages
- Assisting the wider People team on adhoc projects and tasks
What is the company looking for?
- Background in an advisor role is essential
- Strong administration skills necessary
- Background working in HR environment essential
- CIPD qualification vital
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.